Premium Dead Inside Platinum Shirt


Kinda irrelevant, I'll admit, but when I found out my uncle was terminally ill, I found a birthday card he wrote for me, and I set it aside because I knew some day soon it would be so special and heartbreaking. And it sure is. Crazy how short life is. It hits hard sometimes. the album her username referenced, she said "FUCK. HOW DID YOU FIND ME?!" Her dog was on the front page of Aww. Never really went through her post history, sometim=es see her commenting on stuff. She gets an automatic upvote. They just added me as a mod to help make it actually what it sounds like. So when I Premium Dead Inside Platinum Shirt figure out what the hell I'm doing it will actually be for "Sibling upvotes," I think. If not, I'll abandon ship. "What are you doing step-bro/sis" JOKES will be acceptable. But I won't be tolerating racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. I came across someone I knew from high school. We weren’t friends or anything, but he was a nice enough guy. Him and his wife had lost something like 100 lbs. combined. I was happy for him.

Premium Dead Inside Platinum Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Touch My Coffee I Will Slap You So Hard Even Google Won't Be Able To Find You Unicorn Shirt

2020 Rating Star Total Crap Would Not Recommend Shirt

Premium Cycling Grandma Just Roll With It Shirt