Liberties Don’t like America Flag There’s The Door Shirt

Technically I dont know for sure, but I have a damn good feeling. About a month or so ago a guy posted a thing saying his girlfriend believes she is a cat. He went on to explain their relationship and all her quirks and whatnot. The more I read the more it sounded like this girl I had a really complicated relationship with some years ago. Everything matched, even her age. At one point she said something about wanting to quit her job and live full time as a cat, and I swear to god this girl I knew once said the same thing to me. The girl I knew even used to meow and mew like a cat. I reached out to OP to see if we lived in the same area, to find out if it was in fact her, because if so i was gonna warn him about the fact that she was very emotional abusive and manipulative, but he never answered. Liberties Don’t like America Flag There’s The Door Shirt I'm still fairly certain it's her though. I'm like 95% sure I stumbled across my manager's reddit account a couple months ago. There were numerous points in a post I read that lined up perfectly with things he had been talking about at work for a couple of weeks before hand, and the word use and tone matched his speaking pretty perfectly, not to mention the account name was fitting. It was super weird reading through the post and having this slow realization that it was him. I didn't mention it to him, this kind of knowledge is too powerful.


Liberties Don’t like America Flag There’s The Door Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Touch My Coffee I Will Slap You So Hard Even Google Won't Be Able To Find You Unicorn Shirt

2020 Rating Star Total Crap Would Not Recommend Shirt

Premium Cycling Grandma Just Roll With It Shirt